Cloud-based systems have become an integral part of businesses daily operations, they have various uses, and each industry will utilize them differently. Therefore, every business needs to understand the types of cloud services that exist, and how capitalize on them. In this article we will be looking at the different types of services and how CxC Flex can be used to benefit them all.
Types of services make up cloud-based systems
Within Cloud-based systems/cloud technology, there are three main different types of services that can be found, which are SaaS (software as a service), IaaS (infrastructure as a service and PaaS (platform as a service).
commonly refers to the use of cloud-based solutions used through a internet connection. You may be wondering what is a cloud-based solution, this term refers to software such as email, Dropbox, google apps, Microsoft teams, Microsoft office 365 and other various tools.
is a service that gives you access to a range of tools that can be used for development/creating cloud software or as an analytical tool. This can be ideal if you are trying to create your own software or if you have a large amount of data to analyze.
is a service that provides your business the infrastructure required for tasks such as processing, data storage and networking. The main benefit of this service is that your business can gain all the benefits of found in a costly infrastructure without buying/managing the servers and datacenters.
Cloud-based systems providers
Cloud-based systems have several different providers; these are companies that can afford a large infrastructure and for a price they will offer access to these services. These include:
- IBM Cloud
- Alibaba Cloud
- OVH Cloud
CxC Flex benefits
All Cloud-based systems have one thing in common, their performance is reliant on your internet connection. Thus, this one factor is key in improving these services and Convergia’s CxC Flex can help in this endeavour. CxC Flex is a private connection between your infrastructure and the leading cloud providers, which enables you to have a fast, fortified, and flexible connection.
Why CxC Flex?
- Reach the cloud from any location and transport data easily
- Direct access to data centers of any major public cloud
- Able to match your connection speed with your workload
- Make your connections flexible and ready to grow
- Able to lower connection cost up to 25% when downloading
Two different types of connection for your cloud-based system
- Flex Direct is direct connection to cloud services without using public internet. This solution can be ideal for larger companies that have high data requirements and value privacy above all else.
- Flex Dynamic is a faster deployment that uses public internet connection through Convergia’s VPN IP sec tunnels. This ideal for companies that do not require lot of data and need a more cost-efficient alternative.
Cloud-based systems are essential for all businesses, and CxC Flex is here to ensure that you are making the most of your cloud services. With this solution it does not matter what type of service you are deploying you will have access to several benefits such as lower latency, high reliability, bandwidth up to 10 gbps and more.
Convergia offer this solution to your business, with our 24/7/365 support in your language, we have you covered no matter the situation!