What is Meshlium Scanner?
Meshlium Scanner is an IoT sensor that allows you to monitor the movements and behavior of people within a specific area. The sensor can detect any device that works with Wi-Fi or Bluetooth interfaces, allowing it to work correctly with cell phones, smartphones, laptops, etc.
How could Meshlium Scanner help curb the expansion of COVID-19?
- Detects and warns the movements of people and vehicles in specific areas.
- The sensor is active 24 hours in real time, avoiding irresponsible practices during the state of emergency.
- Set alerts for excess flow of people.
- Generate evolutionary charts of the movement of people and vehicles.
- You can estimate the trends of higher movement based on the circulation charts.
This is why the Internet of Things (IoT) can provide us with a regularization system or early warning to stop the spread of Covid-19. The technology for detecting people and vehicle traffic using Meshlium Scanner is a good tool for this, even for the security forces to establish controls in the areas where they are needed. It is clear that we are going to a different reality and that we have to equip our companies, cities and ourselves with technology. Do you want more information about the features of Meshlium Scanner?