Currently we are seeing the rise of Hybrid WAN as many businesses upgrade their technology and shift from relying solely on SD-WAN.
In this article we will talk about Convergia’s CxC Hybrid SD-WAN and the benefits it brings to your busines.
SD-WAN vs Hybrid WAN
SD-WAN (Software Defined Wide Area Network) in the simplest terms is an approach to managing WAN, whilst providing several benefits which include improving application performance, reducing cost, improving security and more.
Hybrid WAN is an upgrade to SD-WAN, it contains all the previous benefits whilst providing much more.
With the SD-WAN Hybrid design we see an overall improvement upon the WAN structure, allowing for greater network optimization, whilst being more cost-efficient, and can connect two separate WANs regardless of location.
What is different with Convergia’s Hybrid WAN?
Convergia’s Hybrid WAN was created through our partnership with NGENA, known as CxC Hybrid SD-WAN, and it is currently being offered as a service for Cisco, Meraki and Viptela.
We have several deployment options which include on premise, cloud, and multitenant.
We offer this service at any location (branch, enterprise, cloud), through several forms of transport (MPLS, Internet, fixed wireless, and 5G/LTE).
Convergia’s Hybrid WAN has several unique benefits such as advanced analytics, automation, and cloud management.
The advanced analytics allow for processes such as real time correlation of events to services, service impact analysis, incident ticket weighting and near to real time customer communication.
Our automation allows changes to be orchestrated in real time and the cloud management enables monitoring of global SD-WAN service performance.
Industries that deploy Hybrid WAN:
- Communication & media
- Travel & hospitality
- Life Sciences
- And more!
Convergia offers choices:
- offers a full stack capability from LAN to WAN with various options to meet your budget
- Meraki’s security is based on layer 7 application awareness; thus, it allows your IT team to create policies and polities applications for local QoS
- Meraki offers 4G/5G configurable as failover options, as well as management of both the LAN and WAN from a single centralized cloud-based platform
- Meraki can act at the basis of your UTM (unified threat management) for the network.
- Meets the demands of large hybrid networks on a global basis.
- Deep packet inspection grants you the option to define policies against traffic profiles, allowing to meet demands of larger networks
- For reporting and network monitoring purposes you can use Granular packet inspection with analysis
- Viptela supports multiple network connections, which allows an organization to support any failover scenario using 4G/5G connectivity.
Whether you are upgrading, or implementing Hybrid WAN for the first time, there are various benefits you will gain such as improved performance, security and lowering costs.
Convergia’s CxC Hybrid SD-WAN solution has been built on Cisco technology and NGENA to provide state-of-the art cloud and virtualization SD-wan technologies.
Contact us today to gain access to a Hybrid WAN solution and start to take advantage of all our unique benefits!